The Palau Ducal dels Borja Fundació de la Comunitat Valeniana is a non-profit foundation created in 2009, with number 504V of the Registry of Foundations of the Valencian Community, and which complies with Law 9/2008 of July 3 from 2008.
The purposes of the Foundation are:
- Promote the restoration, conservation and use of the Palau Ducal dels Borja, an emblematic building in the city of Gandia, as a fundamental axis for the promotion of the city.
- Provide the Palau Ducal dels Borja with a structure that places it at the service and utility of the city of Gandia and the Valencian Community.
- Caring, in a particular way, for the spiritual and Jesuit memory of San Francisco de Borja, IV Duke of Gandía, and III General of the Society of Jesus.
- Develop and put into practice a comprehensive management model for all the activities of the Palau Ducal dels Borja, with criteria of rationality, effectiveness, efficiency and planning.
The following members make up the Board of Trustees of the Foundation:
- The Mayor of the Gandia City Council, and two other members of the Gandia City Council appointed by its Mayor.
- The Provincial of the Province of Aragon of the Society of Jesus and three other persons appointed by the Provincial.
- The Rector of the University of Valencia (Estudi General), and the Director of the establishment, university school, delegation or university service that this University has in Gandia.
PALAU DUCAL DELS BORJA DE GANDIA
C/ Duc Alfons el Vell, 1.
46701 Gandia (Valencia) ESPAÑA