PALACE VISITING RULES
- No smoking.
- The interior of the building cannot be accessed with food or drink.
- It is forbidden to touch or sit on the furniture of the Palau.
- It is forbidden to run in the inside of the building.
- Please keep a low tone so as not to disturb other visitors.
- If accompanied by children, make sure they are close to you and do not neglect their behaviour.
- Flash photographs are not allowed inside.
- No animal is allowed to enter the enclosure except for guide dogs.
- Please, turn off the volume of your phone during the visit.
- Tickets will be consumed at the same time of purchase.
- Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to allow access inside once the guided tour begins.
- Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to alter or modify the visiting hours depending on its program of activities.
- Entrance to those who are under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances is prohibited.
- Entry with an umbrella or any object that could damage the heritage of the Palau is prohibited.
- The right to intellectual property and reproduction limit the free dissemination of images of the building.
- To wash hands frequently is highly recommended. You can find hygienic points during the tour.
- The entrance will have priority if the tickets are booked in advance.
It is preferable to pay online or by card.
- Bought-online tickets have to be exchanged in the tickets office before entering the building.
- Throw-away waste like masks, handkerchiefs etc. must be put in the covered-bins.
PALAU DUCAL DELS BORJA DE GANDIA
C/ Duc Alfons el Vell, 1.
46701 Gandia (Valencia) ESPAÑA