ACCES RULES TO PREVENT COVID-19
-To access to the museum you have to wear your mask.
– If you have any symptom compatible with Covid-19, please don’t enter the building and attend a health center as soon as possible.
– Visitors must respect the security distance (at least 2 meters).
– To wash hands frequently is highly recommended. You can find hygienic points during the tour.
– The entrance will have priority if the tickets are booked in advance.
– It is preferable to pay online or by card.
– Bought-online tickets have to be exchanged in the tickets office before entering the building.
– The museum hasn’t cloakroom service.
– To access to the tour you have to follow the Access Specifications and the markers on the floor and the walls on the main floor.
– The lift can only be used by limited-mobility people (2 people max.)
– To guarantee the interpersonal distance people can only stay in the Courtyard the time they are waiting to enter the building. When the tour is finished visitors should leave the building.
– The sense of the tour must always be respected by the visitors.
– It is not allowed to touch objects or furniture in the inside of the building.
– Toilet access is limited to one person per zone.
– Throw-away waste like masks, gloves, handkerchiefs etc. must be put in the covered-bins.
PALACE VISITING RULES
– No smoking.
– The interior of the building cannot be accessed with food or drink.
– It is forbidden to touch or sit on the furniture of the Palau.
– It is forbidden to run in the inside of the building.
– Please keep a low tone so as not to disturb other visitors.
– If accompanied by children, make sure they are close to you and do not neglect their behaviour.
– Flash photographs are not allowed inside.
– No animal is allowed to enter the enclosure except for guide dogs.
– Please, turn off the volume of your phone during the visit.
– Tickets will be consumed at the same time of purchase.
– Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to allow access inside once the guided tour begins.
– Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to alter or modify the visiting hours depending on its program of activities.
– Entrance to those who are under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances is prohibited.
– Entry with an umbrella or any object that could damage the heritage of the Palau is prohibited.
– The right to intellectual property and reproduction limit the free dissemination of images of the building.