PALACE VISITING RULES
– No smoking.
– The interior of the building cannot be accessed with food or drink.
– It is forbidden to touch or sit on the furniture of the Palau.
– It is forbidden to run in the inside of the building.
– Please keep a low tone so as not to disturb other visitors.
– If accompanied by children, make sure they are close to you and do not neglect their behaviour.
– Flash photographs are not allowed inside.
– No animal is allowed to enter the enclosure except for guide dogs.
– Please, turn off the volume of your phone during the visit.
– Tickets will be consumed at the same time of purchase.
– Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to allow access inside once the guided tour begins.
– Palau Ducal dels Borja reserves the right to alter or modify the visiting hours depending on its program of activities.
– Entrance to those who are under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances is prohibited.
– Entry with an umbrella or any object that could damage the heritage of the Palau is prohibited.
– The right to intellectual property and reproduction limit the free dissemination of images of the building.