ACCES RULES TO PREVENT COVID-19
- To access to the museum you have to wear your mask.
- If you have any symptom compatible with Covid-19, please don’t enter the building and attend a health center as soon as possible.
- Visitors must respect the security distance (at least 2 meters).
- To wash hands frequently is highly recommended. You can find hygienic points during the tour.
- The entrance will have priority if the tickets are booked in advance.
- It is preferable to pay online or by card.
- Bought-online tickets have to be exchanged in the tickets office before entering the building.
- The museum hasn’t cloakroom service.
- To access to the tour you have to follow the Access Specifications and the markers on the floor and the walls on the main floor.
- The lift can only be used by limited-mobility people (2 people max.).
- To guarantee the interpersonal distance people can only stay in the Courtyard the time they are waiting to enter the building. When the tour is finished visitors should leave the building.
- The sense of the tour must always be respected by the visitors.
- It is not allowed to touch objects or furniture in the inside of the building.
- Toilet access is limited to one person per zone.
- Throw-away waste like masks, gloves, handkerchiefs etc. must be put in the covered-bins.